16 Hour - Hydraulics with Practical Skills (BPAT)
scroll down to see class offerings
Hours: 16 (All classes 8 am – 5 pm unless otherwise noted)
TCEQ Course Code 1204: This course is primarily designed to provide 16 hours of continuing education for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers. This course also provides the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) required eight hours of “hands-on” continuing education.
Click here to: Check your CE Hours at TCEQ
Completing this course provides continuing education credit for the following licenses:
- 16-hours of continuing education credit for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (BPAT)
- 8-hours of practical skills “hands-on” training requirement for renewal of BPAT License
NEW: HAC is now offering free on site gauge certification to each registered student. Additional gauges can be certified for $70 per gauge. Contact us for more information.
Effective September 1, 2017, pursuant to TCEQ Reg-521 "Criminal History Guidelines", those with a felony criminal history should contact TCEQ Licensing Division prior to registering for a training course. Specific criminal history could negatively impact the ability to receive a TCEQ issued occupational license.
The participant must be currently licensed as a Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester or other license as appropriate to receive 16 hours of continuing education.
- Hydraulic Principles Effecting Test Procedures
- Mechanical Operation of Backflow PreventionAssemblies
- Limiting Tester’s Liability/NIIO
- Test Procedures for:
- Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly – RPZ
- Double CheckValve Assembly – DC
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly – PVB
- Spill-Resistant Vacuum BreakerAssembly – SVB
- Hands-on Practice ofTest Procedure
08/14 - 08/15/2018
Course Number: 18-1204-08
09/05 - 09/06/2018
Course Number: 18-1204-09a
09/18 - 09/19/2018
Course Number: 18-1204-09b
09/25 - 09/26/2018
Course Number: 18-1204-09c