32 - Hour Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester CE
scroll down to see class offerings
Hours: 32 (Classes 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Thursday, unless otherwise noted)
TCEQ Course Code 1206 BPAT: This course is designed to provide 32 hours of continuing education for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers. This course also provides the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) required 8 hours of “hands-on” continuing education. The 32 hour BPAT CE is conducted concurrently with the 40 hour “Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester” course Monday through Thursday. While the participant in the 32 hour BPAT CE class will perform practical skills training, the participant will not be required to take the TCEQ BPAT “Practical Skills” exam.
Completing this course also provides continuing education credit for the following licenses:
· 32-hours of continuing education credits for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers
· 12-hours of continuing education credits for licensed Water and Wastewater Operators
· 12-hours of continuing education credits for licensed Landscape Irrigators (LI)
· 12-hours of continuing education credits for licensed Customer Service Inspectors (CSI)
· 12-hours of continuing education credits for licensed Water Treatment Specialist
Note: TCEQ has adopted the University of Southern California (USC) 10th Edition Manual of Cross-Connection Control as the standard for backflow prevention assembly testing procedures. The (USC) 10th edition manual is not provided with nor required for this class. If you wish, you may purchase a (USC) 10th edition manual for the class or bring your own. Course materials with test procedures are included with the class.
· Individuals wishing to obtain continuing education credit
· Water Operators
· Water Treatment Specialists
· Fireline Contractors
· Customer Service Inspectors
To receive 32 hours TCEQ CE credit, the participant must be a currently licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT). To receive 12 hours TCEQ CE credit the participant must hold 1 or more license previously listed.
HAC offers free on site gauge certification for 1 gauge to each registered student. Additional gauges can be certified for $70 per gauge. Contact us for more information.
08/07 - 08/10/2017
Course Number: 17-1206-08a
08/28 - 08/31/2017
Course Number: 17-1206-08b
09/11 - 09/14/2017
San Marcos, Texas
Course Number: 17-1206-09
10/02 - 10/05/2017
Course Number: 17-1206-10a
10/23 - 10/26/2017
Course Number: 17-1206-10b
11/27 - 11/30/2017
Course Number: 17-1206-11