10 Hour - OSHA Training Course
scroll down to see class offerings
Hours: 10 (All classes are 8 am to 5pm unless specified otherwise.)
TCEQ Provider Code 732
Upon completion – 10-hour OSHA Certificate of Completion Card.
Description – This training course provides 10-hours OSHA Training.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & How to conduct PPE Hazard Assessments
- Electric Safety & Powered Tool
- Machine Guarding
- Hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Fire Safety (Flammable & Combustible Storage)
- Emergency Response
Contact us to schedule a contract class or for information. There are currently no classes scheduled.