8 Hour - Confined Space
(TCEQ provides no continuing education credit for this class)
Hours: 8 (All classes are 8 am to 5pm unless specified otherwise.)
Instructors: Tony Santoro, Certified Instructor for the 8-hour Confined Space Entry & Rescue Instructor Training (Confined Space) and/or Mario Ramos, Jr., a health, safety and environmental specialist representing SRP Environmental, LLC.
TCEQ Course Code N/A (No CEUs provided for this class)
This class will cover confined spaces in today’s Water and Wastewater industry, including requirements for confined spaces, principle hazards involved in confined space entry, basic skills in hazard recognition and control, confined space assessments, fall protection systems, and rescue and retrieval requirements. A test will be administered at the conclusion of the course.
Completing this course does not provide any continuing education credit.
- Applicable regulations (29 CFR 1910.146, ANSI)
- Entry requirements and hazard recognition
- Proper use and limitations of equipment
- Care and maintenance of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hazard analyses (safety, atmospheric)
- Key program elements (training, written program, permit usage and annual review, confined space assessments, prevention and control)
Course Number: 18-CS-02
Contact us at 972-823-8800 to schedule a contract class or for more information.