Class Detail - 10 Hour - OSHA Training Course
Hours: 10 (Class time 8 am – 4 pm (Day 1) and 8 am – 11 am (Day 2) to ensure 10 hours of instruction.)
TCEQ Provider Code 732
Upon completion – 10-hour OSHA Certificate of Completion Card.
Description – This training course provides 10-hours OSHA Training.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & How to conduct PPE Hazard Assessments
- Electric Safety & Powered Tool
- Machine Guarding
- Hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Fire Safety (Flammable & Combustible Storage)
- Emergency Response